Hand Held Metal Detector MD300
Md300 Hand Held Metal Detector Is Also Called Small Landmine Detector, Extensively Used in Landmine Excavation Force in the Army. Easy Operation, Exquisite Design, Convenient Storage, Large Detecting Area, Stable Performance and Low Trouble Rate. High Sensitivity, Objects With the Size of a Pin or Smaller Can Be Detected Easily. Sensitivity Can Be Adjusted According to Actual Application. The Best About This Model Is That, It’s Most Cost-efficient Among Models of the Same Category.
- High/low Sensitivity Adjuster.
- Sound and Light or Vibration Mode Switchable.
- Made by High Impact Abs Moulded Case, With Rugged Construction.
- Ultra-high Sensitivity This Equipment Can Detect Tiny Metal Such as Razor-chip.
- Low Power Alarming Reminder, When the Battery Voltage Is Low, There Will Be Buzzer Sound Rings All the Time.
- Low Sensitivity Mode, the Scanner Will Only Respond to Larger Metal Objects Such as Pistols, Knives and So on.
- High Sensitivity Mode, the Scanner Will Only Respond to Smaller Metal Objects Such as Coins, Keys, Blades and So on.
- Model: Md-300
- Sensitivity: Dia 2mm Stell Ball
- Sensitivity Operation: High/low (Adjuster)
- Operation Frequency: 20khz
- Power Consumption: 300mw
- Current: Less Than 50ma
- Operation Temperature: 0°c to 40°c
- Work Time: About 30 Hour
- Battery Type: 9v Battery
- Size: 40 * 140 * 350mm
- Weight: 0.20 Kg